|Download Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro QCN File For Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband Free Download By Jonaki Telecom|
File Name:: Download Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro QCN File For Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband Free Download By Jonaki Telecom
Are you a Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro user and now getting No SIM network or null IMEI / Invalid IMEI / Unknown baseband error on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro mobile? If yes then you are in the right place. Today we are going to share a complete step by step tutorial to repair the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro IMEI number without root. The best thing about this method is that no need to use any premium IMEI repair tool. We will use the free Qualcomm IMEI write tool as a Redmi K20 Pro Pro IMEI tool.
Reasons may be different for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro invalid IMEI error. But most of the time Xiaomi Redmi K20 ProIMEI invalid or Null IMEI issue accrue after flashing ROM. Because of this invalid IMEI, it will show null IMEI or invalid IMEI and you can’t make a call using the same device. It will show no network on the device.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Using IMEI Tool [No Root]
For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro after flash? No root required and no premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Download Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro QCN File, and Other Files
Step02: rite Or Repair Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro IMEI Number
if the Dual IMEI Writer unable to Rewrite Correct IMEI Then use hex Converter to Find and Replace Installed IMEI.
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over ADB)
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.